Terms and Conditions
All clients who order any service or other written materials from JournalFirst.org must read and agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- The client understands and agrees that any written materials sold to them by JournalFirst.org is sold and intended solely for the purpose of inspiring that client’s own work through giving an example of model research, writing, expression and structuring of ideas. The client must never submit as if their own work, either in part or total, to their university, school or any other institute of education written materials sold to them by JournalFirst.org
- The client agrees to thoroughly examine, before ordering any service from JournalFirst.org the particular rules, regulations and provisions of their university or school governing the preparation and submission of academic work, and to check whether these provisions permit the employment of services such as those offered by JournalFirst.org
- JournalFirst.org seeks to supply the client with written materials researched and written by present or former members of top universities worldwide.
- JournalFirst.org seeks to supply the client with written materials in printed book format bound with a clear PVC front cover and hard back cover. JournalFirst.org seeks to also make available a single copy of written materials via email or download if requested by the client.
- JournalFirst.org seeks to ensure that all written materials supplied to the client are plagiarism-free, by subjecting such work to scans by plagiarism software and to analysis by our Quality Control Team.
- JournalFirst.org guarantees the client that JournalFirst.org does not own and is not affiliated with any essay databank or essay database.
- JournalFirst.org guarantees never to re-sell, re-publish, or re-distribute, either for sale or otherwise, any written material supplied to the client. Further, JournalFirst.org will never knowingly put any essay supplied to the client on any website or database.
- The client agrees never to violate the copyright of any written material sold to them by JournalFirst.org
- The client understands and agrees to JournalFirst.org’s right to refuse to continue the preparation or sale of any written material, either in part or in full, which the company suspects of being used in violation of any of the terms and conditions stated in this document. Further, JournalFirst.org accepts absolutely no responsibility or liability for any undetected and / or unauthorised violations of the terms stated in this document.
- The client acknowledges that any use by him or her of the products or services provided by JournalFirst.org is made wholly on the client’s own initiative and free decision. Further, the client agrees that JournalFirst.org will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any decision to use our products or services which violates that client’s school, university or other educational institutions regulations or provisions governing academic work.
- The client is wholly aware that any view or statement expressed by JournalFirst.org or its employees, either on its website or elsewhere, does not constitute advice to the client about the suitability of his or her use of our products or services, but rather these views and statements are ‘opinions’.
- Further, the client understands and acknowledges that any views or statements expressed by marketing or other associates used by JournalFirst.org agrees are in no way endorsed or approved by JournalFirst.org itself.
- JournalFirst.org seeks to supply clients with written material equivalent to Upper 1st (75%+), 1st Class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as paid for by the client). The client agrees to check their written material to satisfy themselves that their work is of the standard they requested and paid for. If the client believes their work to be below the standard they requested then they may request, within 10 days (240 hours) of the delivery of that written material, that the work be altered, free of charge, so as to conform to any specifications of standard stated by the client in their original specifications. The client agrees that alterations will only be valid if the client requests them within 10 Day (240 hour) of receipt of their written material, and that alterations requested after this 10 day (240 hour) period will not be carried-out without extra payment at cost price from the client, and may be refused outright. The client agrees that alterations requests not included in the original order will not be complete d free of charge and that JournalFirst.org may refuse to undertake these outright.
- The client agrees that the Upper 1st, 1st Class, 2:1 or 2:2 guarantees provided by JournalFirst.org in no way represents any guarantee that were the same written material to be submitted to the client’s university or school then the client would receive that degree mark. All written materials supplied by JournalFirst.org to the client are meant only to be used as model examples of what the client’s own work might be like. For a client to hand in any written material written by JournalFirst.org as if it were that client’s own is strictly prohibited by JournalFirst.org and represents a breach of our copyright. Further, once any work supplied by JournalFirst.org to the client has been altered or used as inspiration for the client’s own work then that work is no longer exactly the same work supplied by JournalFirst.org and so carries none of its guarantees as to its class standard.
- The client agrees that a decision on the client’s part to depend upon JournalFirst.org’s research and model writing services to such an extent that a delay in service may cause a client to miss a deadline or jeopardize part or all of their degree or examination in any way is undertaken at the client’s own risk, and that JournalFirst.org accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences of the late delivery of its services.
- The client agrees that as soon as an order has been paid for, either in part or in whole, and begun work upon by JournalFirst.org that the client may not cancel that order and moreover that the client is obliged to pay in full any outstanding fees once work has been begun.
- If the client is satisfied that the use of our services is permitted by their school or university, then that client must also investigate whether it is necessary for them to reference in their work the use of our services. JournalFirst.org offers the client no advice whatsoever on this question, and leaves the decision solely to the judgement of the client. JournalFirst.org accepts no responsibility or liability for any decision made by the client regarding this matter.
- The client agrees to be bound by JournalFirst.org’s strict no refund policy for product or services provided by us. The client further agrees that refunds will only be given in extreme circumstances – for instance the failure to deliver an essay or dissertation – and that all refunds are at the complete discretion of JournalFirst.org
- The client agrees that JournalFirst.org provides all of its non-essay and research services subject to the availability of our writers and facilities, such as for pre-paid cover-letters and personal-statements, if JournalFirst.org cannot find a writer within 72 hours of receipt of payment then we reserve the right to refund the client’s payment in full and without either being obliged to complete the work or pay compensation because of our inability to complete it.
- JournalFirst.org’s products and services are rendered purely and solely as academic assistance and do not constitute in any form professional advice or containing any form professional specialism.
- The client acknowledges that whilst JournalFirst.org makes vigorous and strenuous efforts to guarantee the complete accuracy of all information contained in its essays and dissertations that inaccuracies may from time to time occur for which JournalFirst.org will not be held liable or accountable. JournalFirst.org may provide, at its complete discretion, free alterations and / or discounts for such errors.
- JournalFirst.org will discount clients 5% of the full sale-price of their written materials for every 24 hours that this work is late.
- JournalFirst.org assures all clients that their use of its services will be fully confidential and that their personal or other details will never knowingly be revealed to any third parties.
- Unless your order is a 9.00am Next Day or Next Day order, then our deliver-times are exclusive of Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Deliver-times for 09.00am Next Day or Next Day orders placed on Sundays or Bank Holidays will be initiated only the next working day.
JournalFirst.org, its employees, and all other persons legally associated with the company explicitly and unambiguously condemn plagiarism in all its forms. JournalFirst.org maintains the right to deny our services to any person for whom we have evidence to suggest the committing of such acts.
All persons contemplating the use of any JournalFirst.org’s service must thoroughly examine all their university’s relevant guidelines and regulations to determine whether our services contravene these guidelines and regulations. If you believe that the use of our services is permitted by your university regulations, then you must further check you know how our services work. JournalFirst.org gives no advice whatsoever on whether or how to use our services; we cannot be held liable for any such decision.
JournalFirst.org treats all information sent to us by clients as wholly confidential; we will never divulge this information to any person outside the company.
All research, products and services provided by JournalFirst.org remain the copyright of JournalFirst.org No materials of any kind supplied by JournalFirst.org may be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed without the explicit agreement of the copyright holder.
Our products and services will only be given to the client on the understanding that they have read and understood the conditions and stipulations of our Terms and Conditions.
JournalFirst.org, its employees and its agents accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occasionally occur in our research and written materials from time to time. Likewise, we do not accept any responsibility for the result of any such inaccuracies upon your final piece of work and grade.
JournalFirst.org highly recommends that all clients check thoroughly for all inaccuracies during the 10 days alterations period, and returns those alterations to us during that period when we will alter them free of charge.
JournalFirst.org, its employees, and agents in no way guarantee clients any final mark or grade for essays or dissertations that we help you with. Likewise, we do not guarantee any standard or degree qualification from the use of our service.
JournalFirst.org reminds all clients, once more, to use our services responsibly and with due regard to the guidelines for academic work published by their university or school. JournalFirst.org prohibits and rejects plagiarism in all its forms, and will deny the use of its services to any client whom it suspects of using them for the purpose of plagiarism.